Good Neighbor House vision services provide a low-cost alternative for economically challenged individuals and families throughout the Miami Valley to enhance the good health and well-being of the community. Eye services are available to patients of all ages, and include:
- comprehensive eye exams and screenings
- vouchers for eye glasses based on individual need
The Good Neighbor House’s Eye Services Program provides care for individuals and families that are not eligible to receive it from other sources. We help to empower healthier communities by making affordable eye care available to under-served individuals and families. Clients must meet certain eligibility requirements to qualify for our services.
Good Neighbor House Eye Services participants must:
- present proof of income (i.e. pay stubs, most recent tax returns, social security and/or disability pay stubs) or present proof of lack of income (i.e. Job & Family Services documentation)
- present Photo ID
- Contact us today for info on our discounted rates for eye services.
- Please call 937-224-3442 or send us a message here.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping in any way we can.