Life goes better with a smile, and at Good Neighbor House we help our hard working, under-served neighbors find their smiles more easily with affordable dental services that they might not otherwise have access to. As an important part of an overall healthy lifestyle, we believe that routine dental care for individuals and families should not be compromised by a lack of insurance or other obstacles faced by many members of today’s working class.
We offer a wide range of dental services at an affordable cost. From cleanings and exams to fillings, X-rays, and simple extractions, Good Neighbor House is improving the quality of life for thousands of area residents each year. Good Neighbor House’s Dental Services accepts CareSource, Molina, Buckeye and Just4Me, CareSource Insurance Plans.
Our services include:
- amalgams/composites (fillings)
- dentures, partials, bridges and crowns
- fluoride treatments
- simple extractions
- emergency dental visits
Good Neighbor House Dental Services participants must:
- Present proof of income (i.e. pay stubs, most recent tax returns, social security and/or disability pay stubs) or present proof of lack of income (i.e. Job & Family Services documentation). NOTE: Financial information is necessary if applying for a discount on dental services
- Present photo I.D.
- Initial visit fees differ for adults and children. Initial visits include an exam, X-ray and treatment plan. Good Neighbor House offers a sliding fee scale for those patients who have incomes at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guideline. The Scale offers discounts on dental services that ranges between 10% – 50%
- Emergency visit fees are higher than scheduled visits.
- Contact us today for more info on our discounted rates for dental services.
- Please call 937-224-3442 or send us a message here.
- We look forward to hearing from you and helping in any way we can.