Good Neighbor House is committed to making a different in the lives of people who need a helping hand. Our mission, vision, and values reflect that commitment to the under-served in our community.
Good Neighbor House is a nonprofit, faith-based, human development organization that provides health, nutrition, and education services to the under-served through relationships with relevant collaborative service partners.
To provide dental, medical, nutrition, and related educational services to improve the quality of life of the under-served in our community.
- Guidance – We provide our clients with caring guidance and good information to help them make the best decisions for themselves and their family.
- Nurture – We empower our clients to move towards independence while actively providing a strong support system for their immediate needs.
- Humility – We serve our clients with humility and honor as we would hope to be served.
- Innovation – We actively seek innovative approaches in meeting the challenges we face.
- Trust – We want our clients to trust in our ability and determination to be good neighbors.
- Faith-based – As Christians, we offer assistance to those of any religious preference.
Our Annual Report
At Good Neighbor House, we are committed to upholding the trust that has been graciously given us by every good neighbor through the years. Whether that be a donor, client, volunteer or community partner. Each year, we out together a report that gives our neighbors a snapshot of our journey, and glimpse of the good we’ve been able to accomplish through our services and your support. From stories to stats and some other sweet surprises, we hope you will enjoy this year’s annual report. Thank you for making our story possible! [Click on the link below.]